LA TENUTA has taken the health and safety of our customers, manufacturing partners and employees very seriously. We will be in collaboration and in continuous attention to the indications of the Ministry of Health and in relation to the evolution of COVID-19, as well as the measures to be adopted.
La Tenuta has been proactive in implementing and expanding initiatives to support our supply chain, while maintaining open communication with all concerned parties.
On April 3, LA TENUTA implemented further health, safety, sanitation and social-distancing policies throughout the company and within our facilities for enhanced risk mitigation in an effort to prevent the virus from affecting our employees or introducing it into our facilities. These include:
- Disposal of masks N95, work clothes, and desinfectant solutions.
- Limiting/restricting visitors to our facilities and, where feasible, staff are working remotely via conferencing.
- Temperature control prior to entry in the installation and must be less tan 37 C. In case of presenting symptoms the workere must inform the organization.
- We are maintaining close contact with our manufacturing partners to ensure they have implemented and are maintaining stringent risk mitigation procedures to ensure the health and safety of their workers and to ensure sanitary production environments.
- Anticipating and allowing for slightly longer lead times from some manufacturing partner facilities due to the implementation of additional safety steps at some ports of origin.
- Increased frequency of cleaning common facilities, transit and use personal.
LA TENUTA, in addition has implemented the following in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- At the time of entering the production room, dressing rooms, bathrooms the workers must disinfect their shoes. The frequency of cleaning all the áreas and changing the footsolution will more continous than before COVID-19.
- All team members are working remotely and using online conferencing as a tool to maintain effective communication and work relationships between departments.
- When required to work at our facility, employees are following the social distancing guidelines at least six (6) feet between each team member and we are limiting employees to the minimum required to safely and effectively carry out the necessary workload.
- All employees are regularly utilizing hand washing facilities with soap and water, and hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol, which is positioned at various locations throughout our facility.
- Our Production & Purchasing Department is keeping in close contact with our manufacturing partners to monitor delays and changes in circumstances as they arise with the various origin cities from which our products are sourced. At present we have good inventory of most products and encourage customers to stay ahead of matters by placing orders early to avoid any potential out of stocks.